Report Benchmark company on possible takover TTWO by ATVI
Mike Hickey of The Benchmark Company wrote his thoughts on a possible deal.
* EA attempted takeover TTWO in 2008 for $ 26 per share, failed because shareholders and Rockstar didn’t agree. Relationship between TTWO and Activision is much better.
* Current console cycle has great strength + Activision is now independent from Vivendi and ATVI has a lot of cash.
* By acquiring TTWO, ATVI would have 3 strongest development studios in the world (Rockstar, Bungie, Blizzard).
* Takeover would help smoothen annual release calendar + results
* World of Warcraft and Call of Duty becoming less popular
Conclusion : Acquiring GTA, Red Dead, Borderlands, NBA 2K, Bioshock etc would seem like a very smart move for ATVI
Et hop ça se diffuse sur le web
Call of Duty publisher Activision could be making an offer to acquire GTA publisher Take-Two, according to a recent report.
Hickey described this as “an emerging romance” between the two mega publishers.
Though he did argue that annualizing Take-Two franchises could prove difficult.
Call of Duty publisher is looking to buy GTA publisher – rumour
Créateur du site en mode cordial 🙂
Ah voila, ils font la même chose que moi. Donc pas de problèmes copyright je suppose ^^
- Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.