* Share drop is due to “technical issues” with Assassin’s Creed Unity affecting PS4, XOne and PC, which were NOT solved by patch 1.0
* Context : let’s not forget that AC Unity is not the ONLY release of Ubisoft, in fact, we have, in order of decreasing importance :
1. Far Cry 4
2. AC Unity
3. AC Rogue
4. The Crew
* So, even when problems with AC Unity persist, the year is not necessarily “lost” (let’s not exaggerate). First, let’s not forget that AC Rogue launch was very successful.
* Following triggers can turn the tide in the coming days for Ubi :
1. Good launch of Far Cry 4
2. Good launch of The Crew (better than expected sales figures)
But let’s not forget there might even be a simpler solution/ trigger : patch 2.0 for AC Unity. AC Unity is not necessarily “lost” :
Ubisoft is probably working really hard (right now) to solve the issues. I guess they will release a decent patch in the coming days, putting a halt to most of the problems and the negative comments.
Think about this before rushing to the exit 😉
PS : this is no investment advice and yes, I am still (too) long Ubisoft
PS2 : feel free to add other positives, or negatives (!) to my list 😀
Ce sujet a été modifié le il y a 6 années et 5 mois par blubber.
Vous lisez 0 fils de discussion
Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.